Paint for Fun are a young, innovative and exciting company that has made it a personal mission to make art accessible to all of you Melbourne peeps.
We will give you tools, actual techniques and the confidence to get creative. It’s time to restore faith in yourself and understand that art is not about “either you got it, or you don’t”.
“We are all born artists until we have been told we are not” (so said Picasso)
We don’t judge, put you down or make you feel like you are wrong. You will go home empowered, inspired and excited to start putting your old art supplies to good use.
Our instructors live and breathe Melbourne’s art and craft scene. We choose the artworks together according to trends, original ideas and fun concepts to get you excited and in love with art.
We hold events all month long at various venues, restaurants and studios around the city (such as Malvern East, Doncaster, Forest Hill, Port Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda and more…)
We use a variety of paints (including acrylic and watercolour) and art materials – but don’t worry! We provide you with everything you will need, just show up with your buddies or be ready to make some new pals while having a blast!
And at the end of class, you get to take home your own unique masterpiece.
- Chloe plays Ultimate Frisbee (and once nearly broke her nose)
- She loves to ride her bike (she can ride with no hands and a true example to us all about sustainability!)
- She has a degree in Applied Theatre (that’s why she’s such smooth teacher, the world is her stage)
- Chloe is also a zine writer, puppet maker and a book binder (nothing she can’t do, huh?!)
- Michal is a Master of Fine Art student, currently studies in RMI (and can teach so many arty things, will make your head spin)
- She used to be a veterinary nurse (every animal lover’s dream, right?)
She makes things out of hard rubbish and leftovers (and writes in our blog about recycled art)
And she is also a pastry chef (yummy, how can we combine these in the classes? Edible paintings for everyone! No?)
- Revi came to Australia in her 30’s and has a 5 years old daughter (you can see her sometimes in posts and videos, train them while they’re young…)
- She’s an approved children’s educator and holds a diploma in After School Care (to be continued…)
- Revi studied Set and Costume Design in London and was also Fashion Window Designer for 8 years
- She 40% deaf (and hates wearing her hearing aids – so speak up!)