Father’s Day Fundraising – Free Facebook Live
What: ‘Painting with Coffee’ – FREE Facebook Live Family Workshop for Father’s Day
Hosted by: Dya Australia (Paint for Fun’s sister company)
How: Optional Donation – Fundraising Event for SANE Australia (see details below)
Where: Paint for Fun’s Facebook Page. You don’t need a link just go to our Facebook Page on September 6th at 11:00 am. to join in all the fun.
Who’s invited: Dads, grandfathers, husbands, brothers-in-law, fathers-in-law and their family members near and far all across Australia or around the world.
When: September 6th, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
Father’s Day Family Time
– Struggling to think of an idea for celebrating Father’s Day in a fun and meaningful way during lockdown?
– Are you wondering how to treat dad when the usual go-to options are currently unavailable?
– Are you also missing your local cafe, a quick chat by the coffee machine with colleagues, and catching up with loved ones over a warm cuppa?
This Father’s Day, we are showing dads how much we care by thinking outside the box.
We are celebrating the love for our dads and our love of coffee through a relaxing creative experience for the whole family.
About Our Host – Dya Australia
Paint for Fun’s sister company, Dya Australia, is an industry leader in providing experiential discovery workshops through art for developing ‘The Art of Creative Thinking’ Model. This unique model challenges automatic thinking patterns to encourage authentic personal and social expression. Dya works with schools, individuals and corporates in a range of settings.
Painting Fun with a Cause
– According to the latest figures, mental health support groups say they are being swamped with about a 20 per cent jump in pleas for help.
– Countless studies have highlighted that artistic engagement can have beneficial impacts for those suffering from mental and physical disabilities.
– Dya Australia regularly work with organisations supporting individuals with disabilities and their carers, i.e. Alfred Health and Liberty Disability Services.
In order to help support this mission, especially at such a pivotal time, all proceeds from this special Father’s Day session will be donated to SANE Australia.
Fundraising for SANE Australia
SANE Australia is a national mental health charity providing support, research and advocacy for the four million Australians affected by complex mental health issues.
Their vision is for an Australia where everyone affected by complex mental health issues live long and fulfilling lives, free from stigma and discrimination.
While this Facebook Live workshop for families is FREE OF CHAGE, we strongly encourage families to make a minimum $5 donation to help us support SANE in their mission to provide mental health services to those in need.
Below are some additional suggestions for donations you might like to make:
– $25 will ensure high quality guides on sane.org
– $50 will cover a Live Chat support session
– $75 will enable a SANE Helpline call
– $100 will allow overnight moderation of the SANE Forums online community.
As Damon West wrote in the The Coffee Bean, invest in yourself and influence your environment. When you put a coffee bean in a glass of water it will not soften or fall apart, it will only affect the colour and taste of the water.