Africa is far away from where we are but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy these safari animals! Painting those majestic creatures in colourful, pop-art style and have fun while you do, what more can you ask for? Our Safari Series last year was a huge success so we had to do it again for all the people who missed out on all the fun.
In these three classes, we’ll show you how, step-by-step, to paint these safari beauties. One each month at a local pub on a Thursday night.
In the first class (16/1), will bring a hint of Africa with it as we master Zebra,
In the second class (20/2) we’ll cover the great Elephant,
In the third class (19/3) we’re going to paint the amazing Cheetah.
Don’t wait until your retirement to go to Africa – give yourself an earlier gift by learning how to paint these great, patterned animals. Paint one, two or all three in the series (there’s a discount when you sign up to tackle the full-safari theme).
- Where – The Castle Hotel, 56 Courtney Street, North Melbourne
- When – 16th Jan., 6:45-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue while we paint.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $110 for all 3 paintings!
- Any further questions? Feel free to read our FAQ or email us at [email protected]