We can guarantee wagging tales and a few barks of joy!
Join us in our “date with your dog” painting class where our talented instructors will show you how to do you doggo justice with a paintbrush, you are welcome to come with any photo of your pet (even if it’s not a dog) and we will help you. Cats, birds, rabbits- we love them all!
A couple of important points for our paint your pup sesh:
- you can bring your dog to the studio for the class and have your fur baby on hand to model;
- if you don’t have your own pupper, that’s ok too. You can paint someone else’s, or bring a photo of a dog you’d like to paint;
- is your fur baby unlikely to sit still for the session? Don’t worry! We’re expecting that! No dog will need to sit still for the duration of the class – that would be crazy!
- still worried about bringing your dog to the class? That’s cool – just bring a photo of your furry friend and work from that.
- BYO food and drinks (and doggy treats)
As always, we’ll talk you through the process and show you how step-by-step, as well as supplying all of the necessary materials. We just need you and your dog!
We use acrylic paints and pencils and provide everything you will need. You don’t have to bring anything – just show up with your buddies or be ready to make some new pals, while having a blast! At the end of class, you’ll take home your own unique masterpiece.