Are you up for a challenge? Come try your hand at recreating a master artists’ work! This time, ‘Boating on the Seine’ by Renoir.
Channel your inner Impressionist as we set you up for success with step-by-step instructions. Create your own version of this famous painting even if you have no art experience whatsoever. The night is all about being open to learn, relaxing, chatting, painting and having a glass of wine in your hand!
- Where – The Coopers Inn, 282 Exhibition Street, Melbourne 3000
- When – 24th Feb., 6:45-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue while we paint.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)