In our ‘Viva la Paris’ painting class for beginners, we’re mentally traveling to the City of Love to take on an epic artistic cruise. At the end of our journey together, you’ll be rewarded with a majestic view of the Eiffel Tower at dusk on full display.
Imagine yourself painting outdoors when the weather is nice to add to our French flair! Does this sound like fun? Hang out with your favourite people while you enjoy a paint of fresh air at our favourite BYO studio.
It’s as fun for first-time painters as it is for artists with a bit more experience. All Paris lovers are welcome!
- Where – Gasworks Arts Park. Richardson Street Entrance, Albert Park
- When – 11th Jan., 1:45-4:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. The class takes place at a BYO studio so you can bring your favourite drinks and food.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)
- Any further questions? Feel free to read our FAQ or email us at [email protected]