Relax by the river while you paint outdoors and create a Banksy-inspired masterpiece. Embrace the colourful vibe of summer in the city and enjoy a unique painting class experience. Treat yourself to great food and drinks while you paint in a gorgeous venue on the bank of the Yarra.
So, head down to the river and paint your summer with rainbow colours. Be playful with your favourite people and unleash your inner artist over a glass of wine or a cold beer. We can’t wait for you to paint like Banksy with such an inspiring backdrop – Just the perfect conditions to create a unique masterpiece!
- Where – The Common Man, 39 Dukes Walk (South Wharf)
- When – 10th Feb., 6:45 pm-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)
Any further questions? Feel free to read our FAQ
or email us at [email protected]