A big shout out to all our Melbourne’s early risers (and night owls alike!). Head down to the river as we mix and blend in vibrant colours to celebrate yet another sunrise, a new beginning full of opportunities and possibilities.
Treat yourself to this stress-relieving, outdoor painting session – an inviting atmosphere complete with great food, experienced instructors and an amazingly creative vibe! Let the calm water of the Yarra inspire you to create a scenic masterpiece of a different kind. An incredible journey guaranteed!
- Where – The Common Man, 39 Dukes Walk, South Wharf
- When – 16th March, 6:45 pm-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)