Let’s welcome autumn painting outdoors! Relax by the river while you recreate the most famous and beautiful blossom of the cherries. Enjoy a unique painting class experience as you paint in a gorgeous venue on the bank of the Yarra.
Get creative with your favourite people and unleash your inner artist over a glass of wine or a cold beer. We can’t wait for you to create a unique masterpiece with such an inspiring backdrop.
- Where – The Common Man, 39 Dukes Walk, South Wharf
- When – 2nd March, 6:45 pm-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)