Embrace womanhood and release your inner muse as we have fun with colours and curves! Learn our Palette Knife technique to take home an abstract and textured painting of the many shades of a woman.
You’ll be able to fully customise your masterpiece from the curvy outline to the colour selection. Own the experience and bring your sexy back!
- Where – The National Hotel, 344 Victoria Street, Richmond
- When – 22th Jan., 6:45-9:00 pm
- What to Bring – All materials provided.
- Food and Drinks – NOT included. You’re welcome to buy food and drinks at the venue while we paint.
- Experience Level – NO painting experience needed. All levels are welcome.
- How much – $55 per person. $50 for group bookings (6 people and up)
- Any further questions? Feel free to read our FAQ or email us at [email protected]