Temporary Amendments to Standard Policies and Procedures
Please be aware that this document is subject to change and will be updated according to the current State and Federal Government guidelines.
Date Last Updated: Thursday, 25 June 2020
Garden Studio/ Art & Craft Room
Capacities have been reduced to keep in line with DHHS regulations and allow 1 person per 4sqm of useable floor space. The capacities are as follows:
Garden Studio: 11 people
Art and Craft Room: 12 people
These capacities do NOT include people reasonably considered necessary to run the activity (workshop organizers, volunteers, life models etc.)
In the case of children under 5, they may be accompanied by one adult and be considered as not counting towards to total capacity. There must be one child per one adult guardian.
Paint for fun teachers will be provided with cleaning materials to wipe down high touch surfaces before and after each class. High touch surfaces include:
• Backs of chairs
• Table surfaces
• Any implements used (paint brushes, pens etc)
Paint for Fun will bring hand sanitiser for use by our clients and participants.
To assist the Victorian government with tracing and controlling the spread of disease, we will be required to keep records of who attended which classes. To do this, there will be posters on the door and around the room with a QR code and a web address for people to follow to a digital form. The QR code can be scanned with any smartphone camera or you can type in the link into the address bar.
All users of the space are expected to practice common sense and employ standard safety advice of:
• Keeping 1.5M distance between people where possible
• Avoiding unnecessary contact
• Washing hands frequently
• Avoid touching your face or eyes
IN THE EVENT OF A POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT:
Gasworks will hand over attendance data for the relevant space and time period to the DHHS.
Gasworks will notify the hirer of the space as well as any hirers of the space between the incident and our being notified.
The relevant space will then be closed down until it can be cleaned thoroughly and reopened for use.
- For the safety of our guests and artists, our lead artist will have the authority to turn away any guest that appears unwell;
- All our glassware are cleaned using a dishwasher at its highest setting;
- Clients will no longer be allowed to top up their own paint to avoid multiple-guest touching of the paint bottles. Rather, clients may request additional paint from our artist.
- Clients will be asked to practice cough etiquette and respiratory hygiene and minimise movement throughout the studio (except where necessary).