Dya’s Creative Studios
252 Graham Street, Port Melbourne 3207 Victoria
Revital Chai 0499 141 993
- Tram line – station Graham – stop 128, 3 minutes walk (270m)
- Loading Parking area just in front of the studio’s entrance
Outside pathways to the main entrance
- The sidewalk outside the door has a ramp from both sides.
- Entrance to the studio is via a big roller door facing Stokes street which is wide and has no stairs. What is the type and dimensions of the door?
Getting around and joining in
- No lift needed as the whole premise is on ground level
- This is a sitting down venue, all classes are seated.
- There are no accessible toilet onsite however there’s a public toilet located on Bay Street, at Coles 450m away, open from 6am until midnight 7 days a week.
- Guide dogs are welcome, there’s a park just behind the building if they need toilet.
- staff had disability awareness training
- We accept companion cards as long as the carer assist and won’t be participating in the class. If they will be participating, a full price ticket must be purchase.